14th Annual BUDDY WALK
Ready…Set…Walk! It’s time to celebrate this fun filled day with family and friends and celebrate all individuals with Down Syndrome! We will have activities the whole family can enjoy such as a petting zoo, moon bounces, fun games, entertainment, food, speakers, and much, much more! Awards for the “Top Fundraising Team” and “Most Creative” will be announced
Building the future now! (Webinar)
Thursday, September 24 Making Inclusive Child Care a Reality Thursday, October 15 Post Secondary Options for Transitioning Youth: What’s Next After High School? Thursday, November 19 Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE): New Opportunities to Save for Disability-Related Expenses Click to view more information on webinars.
Boy aged six with Down’s syndrome is a model superstar on the catwalk
This lovely little boy with Down’s syndrome is taking the modelling world by storm as a catwalk star. Louis Killick is just six years old but he’s already walked in his very first catwalk show, and his mum couldn’t be more proud. Anita, from Caterham, Surrey, says she has worried in the past about how people will
If you would like to make a donation through PAYPAL or AMAZON Smile, please click the logos above or send your donations to:
P.O. Box 641
Middletown, MD 21769
F.R.I.E.N.D.S., or Family Resource, Information & Education Network for Down Syndrome is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of parents re-formed in 1999 in Frederick County, Maryland to:
- Be a support and resource group for expectant parents, new parents and extended families of babies born with Down Syndrome;
- Provide age-appropriate activities for our children and their friends;
- Advocate for community awareness and acceptance;
- Have quarterly meetings with professional speakers experienced in issues relative to Down Syndrome;
- Meet informally to share the joys and challenges of parenting.
* Monthly meetings are held on the second Friday of every month at 7:00pm at the Middletown United Methodist Church (MUMC) off Alt. 40 going west out of Frederick. For a map click here. Please come and join us.
Click here to view the brochure and find out what we’re all about!
Click here to go to our scholarships page.
TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESS
For more information about upcoming Techniques for Success seminars, please email TFS@friendsoffredco.org.
For more information about upcoming events, please email email@example.com.
For more information about F.R.I.E.N.D.S., please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date – September 19, 2015 for our 14th Annual Buddy Walk!!! More information to follow.
DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS MARYLAND LICENSE PLATE
Click on the license plate below or license plate in the menu at the top of the page to go to the license plate webpage.
For the latest edition of the FRIENDS Newsletter, please click, Coming soon….