If you would like to make a donation through PAYPAL or AMAZON Smile, please click the logos above or send your donations to:
P.O. Box 641
Middletown, MD 21769
F.R.I.E.N.D.S., or Family Resource, Information & Education Network for Down Syndrome is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of parents re-formed in 1999 in Frederick County, Maryland to:
- Be a support and resource group for expectant parents, new parents and extended families of babies born with Down Syndrome;
- Provide age-appropriate activities for our children and their friends;
- Advocate for community awareness and acceptance;
- Have quarterly meetings with professional speakers experienced in issues relative to Down Syndrome;
- Meet informally to share the joys and challenges of parenting.
* Monthly meetings are held on the second Friday of every month at 6:30pm at the Middletown United Methodist Church (MUMC) off Alt. 40 going west out of Frederick. For a map click here. Please come and join us.
Click here to view the brochure and find out what we’re all about!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ANDREW C. EIKER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Click here to go to our scholarships page.
TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESS
For more information about upcoming Techniques for Success seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or TFS@friendsoffredco.org. Click here to go to the 2015 Techniques for Success page.
For more information about upcoming events, please email email@example.com.
For more information about F.R.I.E.N.D.S., please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAVE THE DATE – September 14, 2019 for our 18th Annual Buddy Walk!!! We had to move it up a week due to scheduling Baker Park.
DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS MARYLAND LICENSE PLATE
Click on the license plate below or license plate in the menu at the top of the page to go to the license plate webpage.
For the latest edition of the FRIENDS Newsletter, please click, Coming soon….
Affiliated with the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS) and
the National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC).
Leave a Reply